This job posting is no longer active, please click here to see other opportunities
Colour is What We Do!
Dulux Paints, Canada’s leader in decorative paints, is looking for experienced Store Managers to join our team. As a Store Manager, you lead a diverse workforce which strives to deliver superior service to our customers. You are someone who has previous experience as a retail Manager and knowledge of the paint and coatings industry.
Dulux Paints is proud to have a diverse workforce with equal opportunity for all employees. Our employees understand all components of our top industry leading products to help customers colour their world.
As a Store Manager you will...
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through attentive service, effective inventory planning and building relationships with customers
- Direct store operations to meet sales, expense, profit and budget goals
- Develop a self motivated team of professionals committed to excellence through effective recruitment, training and development
- Contribute to improved margins by controlling expenses
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager in strategic and long term planning
- Maximize advertising resources by ensuring in store merchandising and point-of-sale material is consistent with planned promotions
- Carry out individual initiates and develop marketing plans and programs to ensure continued market growth
- Ensure 100% compliance in all corporate health, safety and environmental initiatives
What you will bring to the team...
- 3-5 years of retail management experience
- Effective problem definition and solving skills
- Previous experience leading a team
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis
- Knowledge of the paint and coatings industry is an asset
- Post Secondary Degree or College Diploma is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If you feel this is opportunity suites for you, add colour to your career with Dulux Paints and apply today!